Things to Do in Mobile, AL
Photo Credit: Dauphin’s
Alabama’s port city on the Gulf Coast, Mobile, AL, is a historic city with a bustling commercial and cultural life. So if you’re looking for something fun to do near Fairhope this week, make your way to any of these great restaurants and attractions in Mobile, AL!
Restaurants in Mobile, AL
From world-class fresh seafood to laid-back bar and grills, there’s a culinary fit for everyone in Mobile, AL:
- Dauphin’s – With 34th-floor views of the city and coast, Dauphin’s serves up some of the best French Creole fare you’ve ever tasted, along with local art and a piano bar.
- Meat Boss – If you’re looking for southern barbecue done right, Meat Boss has it all—from smoked meats and house sauces to your benchmark southern sides.
- The Noble South – Whether you’re looking for a delicious brunch, Southern dinner, or uniquely inspired cocktails, The Noble South has it all in a stylish, rustic-chic dining atmosphere.
Mobile, AL Attractions
Explore some of the incredible cultural attractions that Mobile, AL has to offer:
- USS Alabama – Commissioned in 1942, this battleship served overseas in the Atlantic and Pacific during World War II, and it’s currently docked at Battleship Memorial Park.
- The Fort of Colonial Mobile – Originally built in 1723, the reconstructed Fort of Colonial Mobile gives you a taste of what life would have been like in the year’s after Jean-Baptiste Le Monye de Bienville founded the city back in 1702.
- Meaher State Park – Looking to get out of the hustle and bustle to enjoy some fresh air and scenic views? Then make your way to Meaher State Park, stretching 1,327 acres along the shoreline of Ducker Bay near Mobile Bay and the Mobile-Tensaw River Delta.
Find More Fun Near Daphne!
Gulf Coast Auto Group is your certified European luxury car dealer with dealerships throughout greater Gulf Shores, and we’re here to help you find all the fun activities going on in and around Mobile, AL. Stop in and see us today, or contact our staff with any questions!